Data Control and Privacy Notice, December 2021
Stroud Rambling Club (SRC) will:
- Comply with the data protection laws of the UK.
- Only collect personal data (name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and similar) for the purposes of the administration of the Club and its activities.
- Only contact an individual by post, email or telephone if they have given their explicit permission for that method except where contact is permitted under the legislation in respect of “legitimate interests” (i.e. for the administration of the Club) . An individual can withdraw that permission at any time by contacting the Club.
- Look after the data (it is strictly confidential) and not lose it.
- Allow an individual to see the data held about them, and the Club will correct it, if necessary, or if requested, the Club will delete the data.
- Review data held regularly, and delete any which is no longer needed
- Not use the data for business purposes.
- Not pass on the data to a third party without explicit consent to do so.
- Destroy data carefully so it cannot be accessed in future.
All photographs of people must have the consent of those involved for taking and display. If you do not wish to have your photo taken please let the photographer know and remain out of shot.